Henshaws Hive Business Community
Helping businesses to go Bee-yond Expectations
Our dedicated Corporate Partnerships Team works across Yorkshire and Greater Manchester and offers a unique approach to business partnerships. We understand the strength found in building partnerships for both parties and for us, reciprocity is key! Be it through fundraising, volunteering, sponsorship of or participation in one of our events, working together to develop products, enhancing brand or corporate reputation and credibility or resource generation, whatever your motivation we want to help you achieve your ambitions.
We value each and every one of our corporate partners and because of this, we want to make your experience as meaningful for you and your employees as it is for us and the people who use our services and support. Our mission is to ensure everyone has the opportunity to truly go beyond expectations, and we will go beyond expectations for you too!
Creating Long Term Sustainable Social Impact
Our aim is to have as big an impact on the companies we work with as they have on us as a charity. We believe effective partnerships are about courage and creativity, incorporating openness and honesty. There is much we can offer the private sector to access the different capabilities of the voluntary sector, including access to different experiences, knowledge of different groups of people, and the ability to make lasting change in society. Similarly, there is a wealth you can offer us to allow us to take advantage of all that the private sector has to offer—from your resources to your employees, your skills and your capacities.
Monitoring impact is important to us, and we will work with you to consider the impact your support is making, be it in employee satisfaction, sales figures, increased PR and marketing opportunities or brand reputation. We promise to help you inspire and increase staff and customer engagement, and we promise to spread some of the infectious energy and strength of our service users!
Join the Growing Henshaws Business Community
Henshaws work helps to reduce social isolation, increase independence and improve quality of life for those living with sight loss and a range of other disabilities, including autism, PMLD and complex medical needs. By working with Henshaws you will demonstrate to your staff, suppliers and customers that your business takes these key qualities seriously. Read on to find out more about the different levels of support available, and we can work together to break down the stigma around disability, to ensure no one has to manage alone. Across all of our services, there are over 7,000 people living with disabilities whose lives are impacted by the work of Henshaws. Help us to continue to create lasting change.
Join today and get the opportunity to share skills and learn new skills, network and team-build, all whilst doing some amazing work to really benefit local people through our community support, education, and social enterprises. With four different levels of support to suit you including benefits as below, enquire today to find out more about prices.
Our different membership levels
Business Bee 100: £100 – £500
- An opportunity for small businesses to give back to their community & an ideal way to demonstrate CSR
- By joining our network and committing £100 a year over 5 years, or a one-off gift of £100 to Henshaws, your money will enable us to give the much-needed support, advice and training to enable disabled people and their families to build skills & confidence, to look forward to a more positive future
- Includes use of our exclusive Business 100 Level logo
Silver Business Level: £1,000 – £2,000
- Use of our exclusive Silver Business Level logo
- Invitations for you and your staff to attend our quarterly networking events
- Logo and links on Henshaws website
- Advance invitations and advance booking option for all of our corporate networking events including Dinner In The Dark, Gourmet Call My Bluff and Golf Day
Gold Business Level – £3,000 – £4,000
All of the benefits of Silver, PLUS
- Use of our exclusive Gold Business Level logo
- Opportunity for a branded stall at one of our quarterly networking events
- Opportunity to profile your business in one of our newsletters going out to 3,000 people
- A personalised and framed membership certificate to showcase your support
Platinum Business Bee: £5000 – £8000
- All the benefits of Gold, PLUS
- Use of our exclusive Platinum Business Bee logo
- Opportunity for a speaker slot at one of our quarterly networking events
- Discounted tickets to our family-friendly events, spanning Yorkshire and Greater Manchester such as Christmas Concerts and Awards ceremonies
- Tailor-made introductions and referrals to members of Henshaws Business Club
- Logo credit on printed publicity materials relating to Henshaws events
- A specially commissioned piece of artwork for your office, in recognition of the Partnership, designed by the Art Makers at our Arts & Crafts Centre
- A designated member of staff from Henshaws to look after your partnership with Henshaws and the Hive
Diamond Business Bee: £10,000+
- All the benefits of Gold and Platinum Partners PLUS
- Use of our exclusive Diamond Business Bee logo
- Title sponsorship of one of our quarterly networking events
- Opportunity to place adverts in printed publicity materials produced for Henshaws events
- Verbal acknowledgement of thanks at Henshaws events throughout the year
- In house Visual Impairment Awareness Training for your staff
- Get creative with a day at our Arts & Crafts Centre for your team, including lunch in the café. Great for PR and team building
- Multiple artwork commissions to allow you to display pieces across different offices/locations
- Tailor-made PR and marketing focusing on your brand and strategy, with a designated member of staff from Henshaws to look after your partnership with Henshaws and the Hive
Recommend a Friend!
To make us sustainable in the long term we can also offer multi-year discounts, and also have a recommend a friend scheme to ensure our networks can grow together. This helps us to plan longer-term for how we support people with visual impairments and other disabilities and ensures you are getting the most out of your membership to the Hive.
Get in touch!
If you are a business in Yorkshire interested in becoming part of the Hive, contact email@example.com or call 01423 799 619. If you are a business in Greater Manchester interested in becoming part of the Hive, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 222 5555.