Get your fundraising materials
Whether you are holding a bake sale, running a marathon or throwing yourself out of a plane to raise money for Henshaws; we have the materials you need to bring your fundraising to life!
At Henshaws, we rely on the fundraising efforts of our supporters to allow our service users to develop the skills and confidence to enjoy full, exciting, independent lives with choice and control over their futures.
You can get fundraising for Henshaws as an individual, group as a part of your school or as a company; we will support your efforts no matter what you choose to do. We have a range of materials and documents to help your fundraising efforts, all listed below…
If you are struggling for ideas of how to fundraise, check out our A-Z of fundraising ideas below!
Our full list of downloadable fundraising resources:
- A-Z of fundraising materials
- Create your own Henshaws bunting
- Create your own Henshaws cake flags
- Fundraising information booklet
- Henshaws fundraising ’empty belly’ poster (Greater Manchester and Merseyside version)
- Henshaws fundraising ’empty belly’ poster (Yorkshire version)
- Sponsorship form (Greater Manchester and Merseyside version)
- Sponsorship form (Yorkshire version)
- Team Henshaws fundraising welcome booklet
We also have a variety of physical fundraising materials that we can send out to you to help with your fundraising efforts. Download the form below, fill it and and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you would like. You can also call fundraising on 0300 222 5555 to order your kit!Download our fundraising materials order form
I’ve always been into walking and running and have a particular love for journeys. That’s why I took on this challenge. I love doing taking on journeys like this, and it’s also a positive that I can raise awareness of what blind people can do! It would be great to raise as much money as possible for Henshaws as I’ve benefited hugely from their support.”
Dave, a Henshaws service user who walked the length of Britain raising money for Henshaws