Head of Residential Services and Quality Assurance
Closing date: Monday, 16th Dec 2019
Salary £35,923.38 per annum/£18.18 per hour
Holiday Entitlement 25 days plus 10 days bank holiday
DBS Enhanced with child & adult barring
Contract Fixed term 6 Months
In order to support our valued team members we offer:
Access to Health Scheme covering dental care/physiotherapy/birth grant etc
Access to confidential advice line covering legal advice, relationship issues, stress and anxiety
Access to free of charge independent counselling service
Free eye tests
Free of charge DBS check
35 days annual leave
Flexible work patterns
Enhanced sick pay
Long service awards
Opportunity to buy additional annual leave
Range of family friendly policies to support your work/life balance
Training package with opportunity to obtain range of Diplomas in Health and Social Care
Due to a change in our Senior Leadership Team and a new structure being implemented. Henshaws are looking to recruit a Head of Residential Services and Quality Assurance.
Henshaws Residential Services provides long term support for people who live or would like to live independently in the local community. This service has over 30 years of experience in supporting people in our residential houses and has been categorised as ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ elements by CQC. We have particular experience in assisting people in transitional stages of their life and for young people leaving specialist further education.
We are now looking to appoint to a new role of Head of Residential Services and Quality Assurance to be responsible for ensuring Henshaws Housing and Support meets and exceeds all internal and external quality, contract and compliance standards. These include the Care Quality Commission, Local Authorities, and Awarding Bodies Compliance Standards.
To be responsible for the development and implementation of quality assurance processes across Housing and Support Services using recognised industry benchmarks and systems.
- To lead on developing, reviewing and updating care policies across Housing and Support Services.
- To develop effective relationships with service commissioners and partnerships.
- Ensure that effective client admissions processes are in place; including risk assessments and all necessary information for new clients to ensure we can meet their needs.
- To complete monitoring and reporting of contracts, ensuring contractual reporting and compliance.
- To ensure the services meets and exceeds all internal and external quality, contract and compliance standards. These include the Care Quality Commission, Local Authorities and Awarding Bodies Compliance standards.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of working within a regulated services – Domiciliary or Residential Services
- Confidence in developing Quality Assurance processes
- Experience of financial management and budget control
Closing date Monday 16th December at 12 Noon
Interview date w/c 13th January 2020
For more information please view the job description and person specification and apply online. To comply with safer recruitment practices, we do not accept CVs.
External Applicants to complete online application form
Internal Applicants to complete an expression of interest to email@example.com, stating how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the criteria for the role.
The post holder may be subject to an enhanced DBS check with child and adult barring prior to the commencement of employment at Henshaws. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We will make every endeavor to make reasonable adjustments for applicants who require assistance in carrying out their duties due to a disability