Living away from home

Living away from home can be daunting, but we'll be there to support you for every step of the way. Our residential services can either be in Yorkshire or Manchester, or if you are a student, on our College campus - and the experience is completely tailored for you.

Living at college

Living at College as a residential student provides more opportunities to develop your independent living and social skills.

At our College, you help us to design the experience that you want. This includes social, creative and leisure activities during the day, evenings and weekends

Henshaws Housing Image

Residential and supported living

Stay in either one of our own supported living or residential houses available in Manchester and across Yorkshire.

Our residential services provide support so that people can build skills, make their own choices and be part of their local community.