Join us at Tatton Park for Christmas Carols and get into the festive spirit!
Visit the beautiful mansion for a walk round the staterooms and watch decorating/baking demonstrations, along with live classical music and a choir. You can also visit Tatton’s award-winning gardens.
The cost includes coach travel, freshly prepared 3 course festive lunch, glass of wine and tea/coffee, served in the historic Tenants’ Hall.
• The cost for this full day out is £24 per person.
• Cost for carers is £15 per person.
• Meet at Henshaws for 10.30am
• Depart Tatton Hall at 4pm, arrive back at 5.00pm
• If you require one to one support, please contact the centre before booking, as you may need to bring support with you for safety reasons.
• £12.00 non refundable deposit required by 23rd October, with full payment made by 6th November.
Places are limited, first come first served basis.
For more information or to book your place contact our Liverpool centre on 0151 708 7055.
We can't do it without you
Henshaws rely on voluntary donations; our work just wouldn’t be possible without people like you. Your support empowers local people living with sight loss and a range of other disabilities to increase their independence, achieve their dreams, and go beyond expectations.