Vote for Henshaws in Tesco’s ‘Bags of Help’
‘Bags of Help’ is Tesco’s local community grant scheme which uses the money raised by the sale of carrier bags to fund local projects across the UK, and we’re pleased to announce that we are one of the lucky charities chosen to take part in the scheme!
Between 1st September and 31st October, when shopping at any of the participating Tesco stores in the following list, you can use your blue token to vote for Henshaws.
If we are successful, the money raised will go towards ‘I Can Do It’, our independence and skills-building course for young visually impaired people in Liverpool. We are one of three charities being voted for, and the winning charity will receive £4000, which would be an amazing help for our course.
Anyone who purchases something in store may ask for a blue token, even if they have not purchased a bag, then simply place the token in the voting boxes in the store. If you visit any of the following stores during September and October, please support us in the scheme:
- Liverpool Brownlow Hill Express (Tesco Express), L3 5UB
- Liverpool Edge Hill (Tesco Superstore), L7 3HE
- Liverpool Dale Street (Tesco Express), L2 2HJ
- Liverpool Great Crosshall Street (Tesco Express), L3 2BR
- Liverpool Metro, Clayton Square (Tesco Metro), L1 1DP
- Liverpool One (Tesco Superstore), L1 4AF
- Liverpool Lord Street (Tesco Express), L2 9SA
- Liverpool Bold Street (Tesco Express), L1 4HF
- Liverpool London Road (Tesco Express), L3 8JA
- Liverpool Old Hall Street (Tesco Express), L3 9RQ
- Liverpool Prescot Street (Tesco Express), L7 8UH
- Mount Pleasant Liverpool (Tesco Express), L3 5RY
- Myrtle Street Liverpool (Tesco Express), L7 7EL
- Park Road (Tesco Extra), L8 4XF
For more information on the scheme, please get in touch with our Fundraising Team on 0300 222 5555 or email email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
We can't do it without you
Henshaws rely on voluntary donations; our work just wouldn’t be possible without people like you. Your support empowers local people living with sight loss and a range of other disabilities to increase their independence, achieve their dreams, and go beyond expectations.