Henshaws Specialist College is the only Further Education College in Yorkshire that offers both day and residential programmes up to 365 days per year at our beautiful campus is Harrogate. We deliver transformational and sustainable life changing experiences and learning through bespoke education, care, therapy and clinical programmes for young people ages 16 to 25 with special educational needs and disabilities.
Social distancing guidelines mean that we’ve had to close our doors to visitors for the time being. However we’d love you to join us on our virtual tour on 28 July 2020.
- Watch videos to find out more about Henshaws Specialist College
- Attend a live Q&A with College Principal Adrian Sugden
- Take a look round college facilities in our virtual tour gallery
- Browse our latest prospectus
- Keep in touch with our team afterwards, we are here to help
We hope to give you an insight into all the amazing things happening at Henshaws College, and we’d welcome young people and their families, as well as teachers and SEND coordinators who would like to find out more.
Please complete the form below to register