Key duties will include:
- Work closely with the HR team and training officer
- Update relevant databases and Scorecard to maintain accurate and up to date training records
- Co-ordinate on-line training provision by creating log ins, allocating training to staff as and when requested and recharging training to Directorates
- Update relevant databases and maintain accurate and up to date training records for volunteer
- Day-to-day administration tasks including photocopying, scanning, creating files, collecting post etc.
A commitment of approximately 1 day per week (Wednesdays or Fridays) is required and we will pay reasonable travel expenses.
Desirable skills include:
- Good organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good communicator
- Interest in working in the charitable sector
What you will gain from us:
- Greater knowledge of Henshaws, our wide range of activities and stakeholders.
- Experience of working in charity administration
- Opportunity to develop written and oral communication skills
To apply please complete the application form and we will be in touch soon!