The experience is yours
Whether you live here on campus or study as a day student, we will encourage you to get fully involved in life at Henshaws Specialist College. You help us to design the college experience that you want. This includes social, creative and leisure activities during the day, evenings and weekends.
New experiences and challenges
We’ll encourage you to challenge yourself by trying different activities and having new experiences every step of the way.
- Improve your fitness in our fantastic accessible multigym, swimming pool and sports hall
- Take part in the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award expeditions
- Learn new moves at our music and dance classes
- Enjoy our weekly cinema nights
- Join our College choir or take to the stage at our karaoke sessions
- Try out the latest technology using our state-of-the-art IT facilities
- Explore our local towns and beautiful North Yorkshire countryside
- Get involved in social events including Henshaws Got Talent and our fabulous Summer Ball.
Hi, my name is Beth. I am the student liaison officer here at Henshaws College. There are three parts to my job; student wellbeing, student parliament and student enrichment. My job is all about making your time at college meaningful, enriching and positive.