Discover alternative relaxation and therapy techniques in our sensory room and music workshop. Our multisensory workshops include music and multisensory plus our new 'music and more' sessions.
*New* workshops - Music and more
We’re excited to offer brand new ‘Music and more’ workshops which will combine music and multi sensory activities for our Art Makers with complex needs.
- Enjoy discos in the activity centre where our tracking hoists give you the freedom to move and dance
- Explore all your senses through sensory activities including storytelling, songs and massage
- Get creative with jamming and improvisation to come up with your own sounds.
Please contact us for more information or view the workshop timetable.
Escape from your everyday routine in our multisensory workshop where we offer massage, relaxation, meditation, storytelling, games and focused discussion. This workshop is especially popular with our Art Makers who have more complex needs.
- Increase your confidence through storytelling and games
- Develop techniques for meditation and massage to help you relax more easily
- Enjoy sensory stimulation through a range of equipment including glow in the dark displays, music, fibre optics and tactile cushions.
Experience the informal and friendly atmosphere in our music workshop as we give you the opportunity to express yourself through the kind of music you enjoy.
- Try a range of different instruments including drums, keyboard, and boomwhackers
- Enjoy the music at your own pace, which might mean just soaking up the atmosphere
- Increase your confidence through having a go and learning to express yourself in new ways through music
- Discover your musical talents as we support you to develop them
- Learn to be creative through jamming and improvising.