Benefits of working with us
As a charity that truly values its employees, we offer an excellent package of staff benefits. These range from generous leave entitlements, to childcare vouchers and pension schemes. We also offer great learning and development opportunities and an Employee Assistance Programme to support employees through their life at work and at home. Please read on to find out why you should work for Henshaws.
Why work for Henshaws?
We believe that wherever we are, everyone has the right to an independent and fulfilling life. Our support, advice and training enables people and their families to build skills, develop confidence, help each other and look forward to a more positive future.
We are a caring and inclusive employer who promote your work life balance and wellbeing. We see each employee as an individual and we want to support you to achieve your full potential.
- Working with our Art-makers, students and service users
- Competitive Salary
- 5 Weeks Annual leave + 10 paid bank holidays.
- Option to buy one week extra holiday per year (52 week contracts)
- DBS Paid by Henshaws
- Training Programme
- Recognised Qualifications
- Progression Opportunities
- Access to all Henshaws Benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Employee Helpline
- Free onsite parking at college
- Long service awards every 5 years
- Refer a Friend
- Supportive working environment
To find out more about what it’s like to work for Henshaws and to see what our staff have to say, download our recruitment booklet.